Monday 25 August 2008

Episode 058, Reminiscences of Forts Sumter and Moultrie 1860-61 Part 12

Well, we've reached the end of the book and todays show is simply the appendix of the book, a listing of officers and men involved in the conflict.

It's been a very interesting read for me. I've seen references to Sumter in books and films but until I started on this book, I had no real idea of what the opening battle was all about.

This show is going on hold for a few weeks while I line up and prepare for the next reading. I haven't selected another book yet so I'll reading segments of many books until I find one I like.

When I come back I'll probably be switching this show to a by weekly affair rather than weekly, as I want to focus on some of my other podcasts for the next few months.

Dont unsubscribe, I will be back.

See ya soon

Download the show

.